MT4 or MT5 which one would you prefer ? which one is Best ?

MetaTrader 4 is a platform for trading Forex, analyzing financial markets and using Expert Advisors. Mobile trading, Trading Signals and the Market are the integral parts of MetaTrader 4 that enhance your Forex trading experience.
hetalpatel

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Well now that we have both the MT4 and the MT5 trading terminals available on almost all the brokers and here in fxopen as well. Which one do you prefer for trading and why ? I prefer using MT4 platform still, because am much comfortable handling it and it is very much user friendly. :cool:
Administrator
Site Admin

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:49 pm

I am also still prefer using mt4 platform,and i am never try use mt5 platform at all,but so far i am still very comfort using Meta Trader 4 (mt4) platform to make transaction in Forex trading,it's enough for me because i can use custom indicator created by third party and also can running expert advisor, but i am rarely use expert advisor because still prefer manual trading.My Choice is mt4 because really we spend a lot of time to learn to it no time to learn another software Meta Trader 5 (MT5)
4x-Guru

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:53 pm

I prefer mt4 it is still the best for me untill now it is easy to use and easy to open any order any time you want. I am curious what is the difference with mt5 to mt4? if they only have slight difference then I would still prefer mt4 platform. Although I haven't really used the mt5 platform for trading but I have tried it on demo trading and I can say so far I still prefer the mt4 platform to the mt5 platform.
Administrator
Site Admin

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:16 pm

If You Ask which one is Best Mt4 or Mt5 than,

Well, that depends on your preferences. That’s just like asking if plain black coffee is better than an iced caramel macchiato with whipped cream and an extra shot of espresso !

If you believe that “less is more” and you’d rather stick to the essentials of straight up forex trading, then you might be better off using the more straightforward MT4 platform. On the other hand, if you like the flashy new features and a jam-packed menu of options, MT5 might have just what you need.

Return to “MetaTrader 4 (MT4)”